The Climate Institute engages in social media to promote discussion and debate on climate change issues. We welcome feedback and suggestions, and endeavor to respond to messages.
We ask that the conversation on our pages is tolerant of other people’s views.
Here are the basic guidelines for our social media pages:
- All discussions and material on our sites should be family friendly and respectful of a diversity of opinions.
- Posts and comments should not vilify or attack individuals on the basis of personal characteristics such as race or religion.
- Posts and comments should be relevant to the topic under discussion.
- Have your say, but do not spam our pages with repeats of the same information.
- Advertising is not allowed.
- Posts that contravene the above guidelines will be removed, and repeat offenders could be banned.
- If you follow us on Twitter, we will not automatically follow you back. This is to discourage the use of direct messaging and spam.
The Climate Institute encourages ‘friends’ and ‘followers’ on its pages, but this does not imply endorsement of any kind.
Our social media accounts are managed by the Web Team, which can be contacted by email at email@example.com